Pamela Casper

Save The Earth

Artists respond to the climate crisis



Pamela Casper


Woodland Messenger, oil on canvas

"I paint the unique beauty I observe in nature out of admiration and protectiveness.
My work in Plein Air painting, (outdoor direct observation) fuels my imagined landscapes. “Woodland Messenger” painted in Oil on canvas, imagines the interaction of plant roots with animals, insects and microscopic life. I sense a communication of sorts between these elements. The raw aesthetic beauty of hidden habitats, not easily observed, also fascinates me. The powerful energy of these hidden life processes is conveyed using painterly forms which branch off over saturated explosions of color. I let abstract shapes juxtapose with painted details of insects and organisms referenced from nature.


This world underground is mysterious yet vital to the symbiotic relationship between humankind and the earth."


Pamela Casper
               https://www.pamelapaints.com/


Comments